Monday, May 14, 2012

One Month Countdown!

Henry dropped over the weekend, so now I have a baby sitting much lower in my belly. While the dropped baby is good for things like breathing, it makes simple tasks like walking up the stairs that much harder.

I'm trying not to complain too much about how my pregnancy is going. At the same time, I feel obligated to write it down so in a few years when I start thinking about babies again, I can remind myself how much I hated being pregnant. It's just crazy how much your body changes and everything feels so out of control. The weight gain, the need to pee, the difficulty walking, the constant pain in my hips/tailbone, and the inability to stay asleep for more than a few hours at a time are just the tip of the iceberg! 

Today is exactly one month from my due date (6-14-12). I am now taking bets on when the baby will actually be born :) My vote is for June 2nd.

No comments: