Thursday, January 12, 2012

18 Weeks


 Week 17 (taken last Thursday)


Week 18 (taken last night)

It's crazy how much of a difference 6 days makes.

Jon and I started on the nursery last weekend. And by started I mean we have begun the tedious process of cleaning out the office and getting it ready to be painted and then eventually decorated. Although I did buy a crib already, so I'll have to find a creative place to store it until it can be assembled in the baby room.

We find out the sex in less than a week! 

And to answer the standard "how are you feeling" question that I am now officially sick of... I'm feeling fine. My hips and back hurt, and I still throw up sometimes. However, I don't want to sleep every minute of every day, so I consider that a win. But honestly, I don't think it's possible to feel great during pregnancy. My body is growing like crazy, I have to pee all the time, I can feel the baby moving around which feels like a combination between an itch and a tickle and sometimes a jab, and it's really hard to sleep. But of course I'm so looking forward to actually giving birth and being done with the pregnant lady part and moving on to the being a mom part.

And in the meantime, I'm trying to enjoy every minute of my alone time with Jon.

No comments: